LINA Machinery Industrial Co.,Ltd
Model No.: LN-MP-20
Warranty: 1 Year
Control Type: PLC
Automatic Grade: Automatic
Power Source: Electric
Type: Rubber Mixer
Motor: Taiwan Dongyuan Or Nanjing Kongte
Gear Reducer: GuoMao Gear Reducer(hard Tooth Surface)
Solenoid Valve: SMC Introduced From Japan
Cylinder Control Valve: AirTAC (Taiwan)
Electronic Components: Omron's And Schneider's
Temperature Sensing System: High-precision Temperature Sensing Lines
Low-voltage Apparatus: Omron /LG/Schneider Etc.
Frequency Converter: Shihlin/ Delta
Turnover Device: Haoxin Or Guomao
Packaging: Wood Box
Place of Origin: China
Supply Ability: 50 per mouth
Certificate: IS0:9001:2008 SGS CE
HS Code: 84778000.00
LINA Mass Production Dispersion Kneader is not only able to knead rubber and plastic materials with high-viscosity, but also semi-solids with low viscosity, a variety of elastomers, ceramic powder and a wide range of new materials such as graphene etc. Excellent dispersion effect by LINA Big Capacity Internal Mixer can easily mix even the hardest rubber materials. And fillers is able to be mixed with various materials easily and fast. Compounds are kneaded with exceptional uniformity. LINA 20 liters higher dispersion effect internal mixer for laboratory or flow production provides a powerful control system for test a variety of rubber and plastic materials.
Characteristics of LINA 20 L Mass Production Good Dispersion Kneader
1. Comprehensive safety devices like ergonomics security devices, reverse braking devices, infrared sensor and 360 degrees emergency stop button etc.
2. LINA high quality carbon steel roller, which is treated by nitriding and the surface is plated hard chromium. And the medium hole of the roller ensures the cooling efficiency.
3. PLC intelligent soft control system is not only easily import or export but also accurately in control and measurement of mixing temperature and ratio.
4. Multifunctional options ensure easier operation and lower maintenance rate is designed for mass production to plasticizing, mixing and performing, Heating system, cooling system or double functions system are available to meet the mixing requirements of a variety of materials and improve flow production efficiency.
Specifications of LINA 20 Liters Mass Production Kneading Mixer
Specification Type Mass production type
20-35 KG per time
Subject to the proportion of material and dispersion requirements.
Main Motor Power
Heating or/and cooling
Electric/oil/steam heating and circulating water cooling.
About 4500 KG
About 2500*1450*2450 mm
Details of LINA 20 Liters Large Size Dispersion Kneader
LINA After-Sales Services
1. On-site installation assistance is available. (There are no charges on installation and trial running, but VISA fees, accommodation fees and transportation fees etc, of the supplier's side are charged by the buyer.)
2. Training of customer's operators and maintenance personnel and long-term technical consultation is provided.
3. One year's non-charge warranty period is provided for units in normal operation and long-term spare parts/components are available. During the warranty period, the supplier, within three hours since receipt of purchaser's notice of any equipment fault, shall provide express solution, and, if necessary, assign service engineer(s) to site across China within 72 hours or site in Pearl River Delta within 5 hours (excluding travel time). Response time for customers overseas shall be agreed upon otherwise based on application for visa and accessibility to the customer's location.
Are you factory or trading company?
LINA Machinery has been engaged in Rubber & Plastic Mixing Machine for many years. We have workshop and R&D department.
What about the operational guideline?
Training of customer's operator and maintenance personnel and long-term technical consultation is provided.
How about the warranty time?
One year's non-charge warranty period is provided for units in normal operation and long-term spare parts/component are available.
Do you offer the customization of the machine?
Certainly, LINA will give you the most proper recommendation and setting according to your materials and demand.