LINA Machinery Industrial Co.,Ltd
Model No.: LN-D-3.0
Warranty: 1 Year
Control Type: PLC
Automatic Grade: Automatic
Power Source: Electric
Type: Rubber Mixer
Motor: Taiwan Dongyuan Or Nanjing Kongte
Gear Reducer: GuoMao Gear Reducer(hard Tooth Surface)
Solenoid Valve: SMC Introduced From Japan
Cylinder Control Valve: AirTAC (Taiwan)
Electronic Components: Omron's And Schneider's
Temperature Sensing System: High-precision Temperature Sensing Lines
Low-voltage Apparatus: Omron /LG/Schneider Etc.
Frequency Converter: Shihlin/ Delta
Turnover Device: Haoxin Or Guomao
Packaging: Wood Box
Place of Origin: China
Supply Ability: 50 per month
Certificate: IS0:9001:2008 SGS CE
HS Code: 84778000.00
LINA 3 Liters Separating Dispersion Kneader with Easy Clean-Up Function and Precise Control is suitable for powder materials such as ceramic and mental. LINA Disassemble Dispersion Mixer for Powder Metallurgy is specifically designed for PIM (Powder Injection Molding) industry and CIM and MIM Markets. The rotor and kneading chamber of the Disassemble Kneader can be separated for easy-cleaning purposes, it can clean up the materials without dead corners. This type of Small Size Internal Mixer for New Materials is able to meet the large demand in today's Powder Metallurgy industry. Imported special new alloy steel and Vacuum heat treatment are adopted. Real-time data record and export of kneading time, temperature (mixing chamber and front/rear rotors), ram pressure, current, torque and recipe code. Strong wear resistance, resistance to horizontal erosion, corrosion resistance and high glossy finish effects are achieved. A lot of trials report that stage temperature control has the essential effect of ceramics' color difference. Strong wear resistance, resistance to horizontal erosion, corrosion resistance and high glossy finish effects are achieved.
Characteristics of LINA 3 L Disassemble Dispersion Kneader
1. Higher cleanness: Clean up the material without dead corners; The mixing chamber and rotors can be separated completely; All surface that directly contact with the material is mirror polished, which ensure all the materials easy to clean without stickiness.
2. Wearable inner cavity: Imported special new alloy steel and vacuum heat treatment are adopted. Strong wear resistance, resistance to horizontal erosion, corrosion resistance and high glossy finish effects are achieved.
3. Adjustable rotor speed ratio: The speed ratio of rotors is adjustable, which target at some special material function requirements and achieve best dispersion effect and efficiency. The kneader with adjustable rotor speed ratio is designed especially for those materials that are sensitive of temperature/high require of different temperature/fast change rate of temperature/fast and span molecular chain diversification.
4. Temperature control system: A lot of trials report that stage temperature control has the essential effect of ceramics' color difference.
5. PLC intelligent control system: 1. Real-time data record and export of kneading time, temperature (mixing chamber and front/rear rotors), ram pressure, current, torque and recipe code. 2. The control system can be set up to 20 mixing steps, save 20 recipe spaces. 3. The control system is capable of remote importing of the process recipe and data monitoring, and communicating with MES via Ethernet communication interface. 4. An Ethernet communication interface and 20% of the control points are reserved. Touch screen is provided.
Specifications of LINA 3 Liters Disassemble Dispersion Kneader
| Item ||Specification|| |
|Mixing Capacity|| 3 liters || |
| Production Yield || 2.5-4.0 KG per time || Subject to the proportion of material and dispersion requirements. |
| Main Motor Power ||5.5 KW|| |
|Maximum Separation||400 mm|| |
| Temperature Control || Heating or/and cooling || Electric/oil/steam heating and circulating water cooling. |
| Weight || About 1200 KG || |
| Standard Dimensions || |
Eco Type Dimensions
Details of LINA 3 Liters Separating Internal Mixer
LINA After-Sales Services
1. On-site installation assistance is available. (There are no charges on installation and trial running, but VISA fees, accommodation fees and transportation fees etc, of the supplier's side are charged by the buyer.)
2. Training of customer's operators and maintenance personnel and long-term technical consultation is provided.
3. One year's non-charge warranty period is provided for units in normal operation and long-term spare parts/components are available. During the warranty period, the supplier, within three hours since receipt of purchaser's notice of any equipment fault, shall provide express solution, and, if necessary, assign service engineer(s) to site across China within 72 hours or site in Pearl River Delta within 5 hours (excluding travel time). Response time for customers overseas shall be agreed upon otherwise based on application for visa and accessibility to the customer's location.
Are you factory or trading company?
LINA Machinery has been engaged in Rubber & Plastic Mixing Machine for many years. We have workshop and R&D department.
What about the operational guideline?
Training of customer's operator and maintenance personnel and long-term technical consultation is provided.
How about the warranty time?
One year's non-charge warranty period is provided for units in normal operation and long-term spare parts/component are available.
Do you offer the customization of the machine?
Certainly, LINA will give you the most proper recommendation and setting according to your materials and demand.